DA-410 – Distribution amplifier/zone mixer
The ALTAIR DA-410 is a compact high performance distribution amplifier/zone mixer/mic splitter. In one only 19” Rack high the device is able to process two stereo input signals to obtain five stereo output signals, all with independent level controls.
Split box-240 – Complement of the Altair DA-410
40 balanced OUTPUT, Distribution Unit, 3 POSITION attenuator per output, INDIVIDUAL short circuit protection in any output, Output TRANSFORMER optional, COMBO ™ & XLR link on inputs, Survival audio Patch: XLR male, XLR female, Jack ¼, RCA and minijack to ease interconnections.
- TDA-O: Transformer output. Each transformer drives two outputs. Maximum: 20 units.
- Flight case: for DA-410 and DA-240. It includes wiring and blind panels.
- The Altair DA-240 appears to fulfill the huge demand of distributed audio signals in press and multimedia events.
- This passive panel must be associated to the well known active ALTAIR DA-410 distribution and zone mixer unit.
- The panel allows a direct input and output XLR connections. Each Stereo input pairs can be selected as mono inputs.
- All the the 40 outputs incorporates full range attenuators to interface a line level signal to a mic level to drive camera and recording sets easily.
- Outputs are grouped in 10 blocks of 4 outputs vertically. Each block incorporates individual A/B input selection, speaker monitoring and level adjustment in the DA-410 side.
- All input and output are electronically balanced and can be optionally equipped with input and output transformer.
- Two multigender patches are included to assist in difficult interconnections.