AuviTran’s ES-Monitor is a Windows application that runs on a remote PC connected to the Primary Master of an EtherSound network segment, through standard Ethernet connections.Â AVS-ESMonitor is one of the most comprehensive software available for managing and controlling EtherSound Networks.
- Automatic detection of connected EtherSound devices
- Automatic discovery of EtherSound network architecture
- Quick overview of audio assignment
- Direct routing management from Source to Receivers
- Control of more than 40 EtherSound devices type
- Several instance running at the same time on same EtherSound network
- Direct diagnosis of EtherSound network quality
- Offline architecture building and management
- Import/Export of full EtherSound architecture and properties
- Macro usage to quickly switch from one configuration to another
- Logging activity of EtherSound network to trace disconnection, architecture modification, …
- Optionnal user management with login, password and three levels of access for each user
- Advanced setup for fine-tuning application reactivity
- Group management for specific devices
AVS-ESMonitor is fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Seven for both 32 and 64 bits architecture.