The Mini Audio Lab is a useful tool for many situations in live applications. A switchable high precision sine wave generator with 30 ISO frequencies is wired to a symmetrical 3 pin male XLR connector. A pink noise generator is also implemented. An additional 1 Watt amplifier, wired to a NL4 connector gives you the possibility to check your speakercabinets. The sound pressure level of the different ISO frequencies can be meausured with a small electret microphone. The Mini Audio Lab will display the sound pressure of the different ISO frequencies. This gives the engineer the opportunity for an easy pre adjustment of the FOH equalizer. A feedback frequency indicator is also provided. The Mini Audio Lab. can be used as di box as well.
- Feedback frequency indentification.
- Sine wave generator, with 30 selectable ISO frequencies.
- Electret microphone with bargraph response on the display.
- 6,3mm input connector for CD or MP3 or instrument
- Ground lift switch for the xlr out
- NL4 Speakon socket, switchable between Pin 1+/1- and 2+/2-
- Build in 1 Watt amplifier
- Pink Noise generator.
- Burst signal generator for reverb or delay measurements.